Sunday, August 21, 2011

New

A lot of "new" has been happening lately...

-A new reason why I don't want to shop at Wal-Mart.  This was taken at the Wal-Mart in Addison.  Should I call a manager or something?


Joey has a new toy!  I know Halloween is still a long ways away but this little spider was on sale.  Joey is already in love with him.



On Friday, Matthew and I decided we would like to be the new regular customers at Paciugo Gelato.  We go there about once a month but I won't complain if we go there every week!  The one by our place is owned by the nicest Italian couple.  The just moved to the states at the beginning of the summer.  When the store isn't busy they'll walk around and get to know the customers that are there.  They are sooo nice!

On Thursday I went to RunOn    to get fitted for some new shoes.  Texas is having the tax free sales this weekend so they held my new shoes and socks for me until Saturday.  They were giving away free mimosas that morning too.  :)  I tried out the shoes today and I LOVE them!!  They aren't the prettiest shoes but they are a lot more comfortable than the other shoes I was wearing.

After I picked up my new shoes, Matthew went with me to do some final touches on my new classroom.

I start the new running club on Tuesday.  They post-poned it a week hoping the temperature would get below 100 but I don't think that's going to happen.

I am kind of teaching a new prep.  This is the first time ever that I will only be teaching one grade.  Yay 7th graders!! (really, 7th graders are usually my least favorite but I still like them).

Tomorrow starts a new school year and I am soooo excited!!

Lastly: "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creationg.  The old has passed away; behold the new has come."  2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment