Friday, March 11, 2011

My Lazy Magical Pooper

I have the world's greatest dog.  He also happens to be really spoiled, high maintenance, super lazy, and our sir poops a lot.  On any given day he will usually poop about 4 times even though we only feed him once a day.  This morning, as I was taking him in a walk, he pooped 4 times!  He's magical or something.  I have no idea what to do with this problem and the vet says each dog is different.  Really?  My dog can poop 4 times in 15 minutes.  He is also super duper lazy.  All he does is sleep.  He might play and run around for 20 minutes every other day or so.  All the pictures I have of my dog are pictures of him sleeping because that's all he does :)

Joey's favorite place to nap is on the couch.  It's sooooo comfy :)

His toys are never far away when he naps

He loves snuggling with Matthew for Sunday afternoon naps.

He usually sleeps on top of the couch but sometimes in his sleep he just slides down.  I love this picture.  He didn't bother waking up long enough to go back to a normal sleeping position

When we can't find him we always look under blankets or pillows...



Just like humans, he sometimes wakes up with bed head. 




Matthew and I are dog-sitting 3 other dogs for the week of spring break.  I have a feeling Joey will be exhausted and ready for those crazy dogs to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment