Friday, July 5, 2013

Crossfit

Lately I have been really discouraged about my weight and how I look and feel.  I've been injured and haven't been able to run as much as I would like to, the past 2 months of school were the crazies and busies months of my life and I didn't make the time to go to yoga.  With all the stress and my love for wine, well, I had wine way too often.  The last month, we have been eating out like crazy.  All that equals Kristen gained some weight!!
There's a Crossfit about 1/2 mile down from our place.  Matthew and I had been talking about it since we moved here and we finally tried it out!  It kicked out butts!!  For the record, matthew did 2 1/2 sets of the entire workout and I did all 5.  Granted, he used heavier weights. . . 
I really enjoyed it and it showed me that I wasn't as out of shape as I thought it was.  I think Matthew enjoyed it, he hasn't been to work out in a loooong time so I think he was a little discouraged.  I know it won't take him long to build back up to the strength and endurance that he would like to have.  
I found a deal on yelp that will give us the first month for half off!!  I can't wait to go back on Monday.  
Good-bye flabby belly, hellooooo 6-pack!  (In my dreams, ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment