Friday, April 26, 2013

Getting Ready . . .

I haven't taken the time to blog.  I wanted to blog about the Rock-n-Roll Half with my bestie and then the Willie McCool 5k with the family but I haven't time.  The only thing on my mind right now is school.   Lately, school has been a near nightmare.   It is draining every last bit of energy that I have.  This year has been a rough year.  Once I'm not employed I might share some stories.  Right now, I'm just thankful that I've learned to become queen of documentation :)  Add on the Boston Marathon bombing and West explosion hitting way too close for home.  I had friends run in Boston (they're okay) and a friend's family lives in West and were devastated by the bomb, physically they're okay.  

I've really struggled focusing on the positives in my life and our new adventures of moving out of God's country.  When I was in Lubbock for the 5-k, my dad mentioned that he wanted a coffee mug with all of our pictures of our move to Seattle on it.  So now I really have to make sure I document, or at least just take pictures of us from now until whenever I need to order the mug for christmas  :)
I'm really excited about moving to Seattle but I just get overwhelmed when I think of the cost and energy of moving.  I mean really, who enjoys packing and unpacking their crap, err belongings. 
Our first step in moving... we hired a moving company a couple of days ago for way too much money.
Yesterday, they delivered the moving boxes!!  Guess I know what I'll be up to on the weekends.  


  Grrrr. . .   My photos won't upload. . . .
  

No comments:

Post a Comment