Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Early Valentines Day!



Matthew and I aren't really the biggest fans of V-Day.  This year we have actually made nice plans with some friends of ours.  On Saturday, we are going to eat at Fogo De Chao.  We are really excited!  Matthew loves this place and I've never been.  And, we are going with some of the funnest friends.
About a month ago Matthew bought a rifle and I'm using that as my v-day gift for him :)  That was easy.
Yesterday, Matthew picked up my gift and he wanted me to open it before Saturday so I could show it off. He decided he couldn't wait that long for me to open it so I got to open it yesterday.
Those of y'all that know me know that I LOVE Baylor and I love watching all Baylor sports.  Matthew isn't really connected to such a great university and he has a hard time understanding why I still wear Baylor shirts and watch all the games.  Slowly, I am converting Matthew.  He is now willing to watch the sports with me and he even owns a Baylor shirt of his own!
Back to the gift.  This is by far the best gift ever.  I love it!  I shopped online for more outfits to go with it!
Here it is...



Fancy Baylor earrings!  The jeweler that made my pearl necklace and earrings, and my engagement ring made this just for me! They are made of green emeralds and yellow diamonds. I love it!  Earring have a tendency to fall out of my ears so the jeweler made a "hug" style earring.  Now see why I've already shopped for some new clothes just to match the earrings?  Matthew really wants me to wear them Saturday night but I don't have any warm clothes that I can wear with the earrings.  I'll see what I can do though. 


1 comment:

  1. Kristen, these are GORGEOUS!!!!! What an awesome and thoughtful gift. I love them!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete